Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Research Plans

Make a post and tell us what you are planning to research on your own this semester.  Look over each others posts and make at least two suggestions or comments to two different classmates.

38 comments:

  1. I am planning to do research on How Swimming 2 Hours Per Day Affects the Body Weight in Teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on researching why people think baby animals are cuter than adult animals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I am going to research what the difference is between drinking chocolate milk before basketball practice,and drinking gatorade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drink chocolate milk or gatorade after practice because if you do that before practice you'll probably get sick haha

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. I am going to research whether washing your hands or using hand sanitizer is more sanitary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to research rat behavior for food stimulus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sound like a good topic to research. Go for it!

      Delete
  6. I am planning on doing how a laser pointer stimulates a cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good idea to me Joe!

      Delete
    2. Your going to drive your cat crazy joe !

      Delete
    3. This sounds really good ! It should be interesting but fun at te same time !

      Delete
  7. I am going to research whether bananas help muscle soreness go away faster or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  8. I'm planning on researching if monster, vitamin water or any energy or sports drink help with your performance in working out or any kind of exercise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a really good idea! I don't think the monster before exercise is going to do anybody any good haha

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am doing my research project on weather lizzards like to eat during night or day time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. jerks ^^^^^ it sounds cool matt. :)

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am planning on researching whether or not different types of lighting affects fish activity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds cool, Are you testing a specific type of fish ?

      Delete
  13. I'm researching Dog Behavior, what does it mean when dogs make certain sounds ? , or how the dogs are feeling when they make certain sounds ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm planning to do what effects different drinks like water/gatorade/pop have on the enamel on your teeth for a long period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. There are a lot of good ideas here for your topics. Thanks to everyone who made a supportive reply to the original commentor. There rally are some good ideas. Keep it positive!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am planning to research the amount of bacteria found in the saliva of dogs & cats, & then compare the two.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am planning on taking data on a scale from 1-5 how they feel after playing basketball, after drinking chocolate milk one day then the next day gatorade.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am planning to research if water or gatorade gives you more energy during softball practice.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.